Flexible support, only when you need it.
Instigated over 20 years ago, our voucher scheme was designed to bridge the gap between the cost of a full repairing maintenance contract and the tardiness of time and materials “ad-hoc” call out.
The scheme delivers:
- High quality support with flexible investment
- Fixed, transparent support costs
- Guaranteed response times
- Same day fix option
- Vouchers can be used for other IT services we provide, such as End of Service Life support for hardware or software roll outs or support
How it works
You will benefit by selecting the service level that you require for each individual call. Thus you only draw down resources and expenditure when you need it; it is totally under your control as you authorise all work to be undertaken. The outstanding balance on your account does not expire for two years.
It is the flexibility of our voucher scheme that is so popular; it allows you to manage what type of support you will get and how much it will cost. The original scheme has been extended to cover all labour in any selected project.
- UK based 24/7/365 service desk
- Courier replacement for low urgency items
- 8 hour response – 8 hour fix for regular repairs
- 4 hour response for urgent work
- Temporary equipment on loan if needed.
Along with the wide range of other IT services we deliver, you could benefit from our experience in Private Cloud, managed services, extended warranties and vendor neutral sourcing.
Typically, as one of our Private Cloud clients your dependency on support services would be less than those required by a total in-house operation. Therefore a lot of the time and support requirements would be on demand only.
Full service contracts would only be required for the development systems.