Managed Network Services
Independent ISP & Managed Service Provider
We became an Internet Service Provider in 2011 to gain more control over our network infrastructure and access to the widest choice of carriers. This means as an independent ISP and Managed Service Provider we can source and deliver the best integrated networks, hosting and unified communications throughout the UK and Europe for your company.
With presence in three Data Centres located in Egham, Bracknell & London’s Docklands. We provide Private Cloud, Data, Managed Voice and Business Continuity Services. Our dedicated 10Gbps circuits are geographically diverse and provide multiple routes to the Internet and PSTN. All data is protected by a state of the art Firewall. We now support over 20,000 endpoints on our network, all monitored by our UK based Network Operations Centre, supported by our 24/7/365 UK based Service Desk.
How your company can benefit
Our operations will bring immediate improvements in productivity to your company. Supported by our diverse and experienced team of Managed Services, IT support, Managed Print and Consultancy, you will benefit from:
- Independence – our autonomy will deliver the best commercial and technical solutions for your company
- Managed Network Services – We integrate directly with the available carriers in your region, seamlessly linking these connections through to our carrier integration facility. This gives you the freedom to pick the right carrier and technology at the right cost for each and every part of your network.
- Private Cloud, Managed Hosting – We can combine our Cloud solutions with your software vendor’s Private Cloud, as well as with Public Cloud providers creating a hybrid style environment designed to meet your exact business requirements all managed centrally by us.
- Business Continuity – with three Data Centres mirroring your critical IT services, you do not need to worry about ‘disaster recovery’, your Private Cloud ensures 100% uptime and secure data. If there is a disaster at your premises, it shouldn’t affect your IT services.
- Unified Communications – This area of the market is constantly evolving; we work with a broad range of partners (Avaya, Cisco, Alcatel, Siemens and more) to deliver joined up end-to-end Unified Communication Solutions.