most prestigious development
from the ground up.
Multi carrier infrastructure & 24/7/365 call centre.
We deliver IT.
Managed Construction Site Networks
2,000 & counting
Providing reliable & secure construction site networks is key to the smooth running of any construction project. Lack of infrastructure, adverse weather, poor access and changing IT needs present challenges as your project progresses to completion. CCE have been delivering fully managed construction site networks for the biggest names in UK construction. We provide connectivity to large residential developments and commercial, office & ‘high rise’ projects.
At any one point CCE provide construction site networks to around 500 large, residential property developments. Working with some of the largest residential property developers in the UK, we provide a range of networking services dependent on the size and complexity of the development. Smaller developments may have just a handful of key staff with secure networks, or for larger developments entire teams and multiple locations can be networked. A good networks will allow fast, secure access to company resources in all weathers. Typically, we provide an end-to-end service from green-field site to completion:
- We plan & design all construction site networks for you
- Logistics, delivery, support and maintenance provided
- As your site progresses, additional networks are delivered for Portocabins, sales suite & guest Wi-Fi
- At end of life, all infrastructure is disposed of or redeployed
At any point we provide over 500 managed networks for construction sites to residential developments, ranging from 40 to 1,500 new homes.
We also provide secure networks to inner city commercial developments. These range from new extensions to hospitals and educational buildings, through to landmark buildings famous the world over. Whilst the logistics and solutions needed for commercial developments are different, the same end goal is needed – secure, fast construction site networks in challenging environments.
Again, the needs can be varied and timescales different. The majority of our commercial work provides networks from groundworks, construction, sales and completion. CCE provide networks from groundwork stages right through occupation and beyond with on going structured cabling and AV installations.
Both residential and commercial developments require discreet private network to each site or site locations. Connection is via xDSL, 3-4G or Satellite – or a combination if resilience is required. Larger or longer term sites can be provided with fibre links.
These connections are managed on the CCE network, coming back to one of the CCE Data Centres where either clients can host servers or private routed connections are made to the client’s own Data Centres. In many cases, the on site router and wireless access points are also capable of delivering multiple SSIDs to allow for guest wifi networks and voice services.
CCE IP Services is an ISP in its own right with its own AS and routing capabilities and this enhanced status means CCE can now offer additional features on any network service it delivers as CCE have full Layer 2 control.
Our resources & expertise
CCE IP Services has the pedigree and experience to design deliver and manage successful Construction Site IT projects. We are a total IT managed services provider, with a comprehensive range of services that our clients (around 600) can draw on to augment their own skills and capabilities and deliver the best possible IT service to their organisation. CCE is a financially strong privately owned business, with solid track record and reputation across most industry sectors.
As a leading independent ISP and managed service provider, we deliver integrated networks, hosting and unified communications services in the UK and Europe. Carrier independent, CCE can source and integrate services and infrastructure from the most appropriate providers to create dynamic, enduring and sustainably competitive networks and managed hosted environments. We deliver services with BT, TalkTalk, Virgin, Verizon, Colt, Viatel, Easynet, Clara, Vodafone, EE, Telefonica, ‘3’ and more).
We have a three data centres (Egham, Bracknell and Docklands) connected with our own geographically diverse 10Gbps circuits. Multiple Gbit routes to the Internet with resilient firewalling; multiple enterprise routes to the PSTN. We have over 20,000 endpoints on our network, monitored via our UK based NOC with direct telephone support 24x7x365 backed up by a nationwide team of engineers.
- Independent – CCE are autonomous, it has no vested interests, bias or ties. In our experience, this freedom of choice delivers the best commercial and technical offerings for CCE’s clients.
- Networks – CCE integrate directly with the available carriers in geographic regions, seamlessly linking these connections through to CCE’s carrier integration facility. This model gives you the freedom to pick the right carrier and the right technology at the right cost for each and every part of your/your customer’s network.
- Private Cloud and Managed Hosting – CCE can combine its cloud solutions with your software vendor’s Private Cloud, as well as with Public Cloud providers, creating a hybrid style environment designed to meet your exact business requirements all managed centrally by CCE.
- Unified Communications – This area of the market is constantly evolving; CCE work with a broad range of partners (Avaya, Cisco, Alcatel, Siemens and more) to deliver joined up end-to-end Unified Communication solutions.